
I had a wonderful time at the CHA tradeshow. Lots of great stuff to see. Lots of new ideas for our own product line. While it was exhausting, it was nice not to worry about teaching Primary, cooking dinner, doing laundry, grocery shopping, and getting the boy to bed on time. Barry got to do all that.
I actually got to see a movie at a movie theater, spend some time shopping, and read a book! We saw Bride Wars. Cute and predictable. I bought a pair of brown pants from the clearance rack at Ann Taylor Loft--only $9.62! And I read Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen. I found it on the Library's website. Who could pass up a book about a Dairy Queen? I guess it's been pretty popular--it has a "Readers Choice" sticker on the back. I'd definitely recommend it. It's a fun, quick read that isn't too depressing. So check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment