Last Sunday Barry and I spoke in Sacrament Meeting. Barry did an excellent job, speaking on
Elder Uchtdorf's talk from conference (yup, the one with the Vince Lombardi reference.) And I spoke on
President Monson's talk on charity from the general Relief Society meeting.
Once church was over, we went for a drive to see the fall leaves and give C.J. a chance to nap. We took our favorite drive--up Big Cottonwood Canyon and over Guardsman's Pass and down to Wasatch Mountain State Park in Midway. It was beautiful. I'll never tire of vibrant yellow aspen groves surrounded by deep green pines.
As we drove through the trees, C.J. asked if we could see a tiger. "A tiger?" we asked. "Yeah, we're in the jungle." We looked, but we didn't see any tigers. Bummer. But we did play at the park before we headed home.
Such cuties. Too bad there weren't any tigers . . . maybe next time.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, CJ's comment about the "jungle" made me laugh because when we moved to Holladay Adam began calling our new neighborhood "the forest" because of all the trees. It brought back memories of just a few months ago.
ReplyDelete