Monday, September 14, 2009

Tree Trimming

We've had an overgrown tree in our backyard. Barry and C.J. made a visit to Home Depot on Saturday to get tree trimmers and Barry went to work. C.J. was a big help -- he picked up the stray branches and moved them to a pile. I don't have a good "before" picture, but this is near the beginning of the project.
And this is after! Now the Brinkerhoffs will be able to see the Draper fireworks!



2 comments:

  1. Does Barry have time to come trim our tree? someone really needs to climb up our tree and trim, not merely trim the lower branches that I can reach! I'm too nervous to climb up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an improvement. Barry-you are brave. Dad wants to trim trees too and I said the only way would be in a bucket. They rent cute little automatic machines and you are much safer, can't fall out of the bucket:)

    ReplyDelete