Thursday, September 3, 2009

Photoshoot with Eli

One of the great benefits of working at Close To My Heart is that I can take my babies with me until they are 6 months old. Amazing, I know. Getting all of my work done can be a challenge--my to do list seems to just grow and grow. But I love being with my little one all day long.

Another benefit of my job is that there are some great, on-site photographers. Eli and I went outside with Katie today to get some photos while the weather is still good. Here are a few.





Other outings with Eli this week include a visit to our favorite pediatrician, Dr. Valentine, for Eli's 2 month old checkup. He weighs 11 lbs even and is 23 inches long. Thats 30th percentile for weight, 50th for height.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute little peanut. I too love the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gramma loves them all:)Especially the one at the end with mom, two very special people and beautiful. The first one is pretty unique, only one that is marginal(in gramma's opinion) is the one where Eli looks sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a cute little bug, he's adorable Margaret!

    ReplyDelete