
Friday night we celebrated C.J.'s birthday with a big cake. As you can see, he's a pro at blowing out candles!



Thanks, Andy, for the fire truck bed. C.J. LOVES it!

Now if we can only keep him IN his bed all night long. Last night I must have walked him back to bed 7 times between 12:30 and 2:45. Once he wanted a bottle. Another time he wanted to give me a kiss and a hug. The next time he wanted to give Daddy a kiss and a hug. And three times he wanted his bicycle helmet, which was in the car. (He had worn it the whole way to Bountiful where we had dinner with my family at The Mandarin.) We made him wait until morning for that one. I was grateful he slept in.
Good thing Barry got C.J. a shovel for his birthday -- we need all the weeding help we can get!

He also helped Pop and me plant flowers on Saturday morning. I can't wait to see what our flower garden will look like once they all bloom! I'll wait until then to post a photo.
Did you save some of that cake for me? I heard a rumor that it had the yummy cream cheese frosting . . . mmmmm
ReplyDeleteI love those nights....no, wait...I think I actually hate them. Especially when you're pregnant! Poor Mommy! Good thing CJ has such a cutey-boy smile - those cake pix are great!
ReplyDelete