Barry is participating in a Biggest Loser contest at his work, and he's doing AWESOME! I couldn't be more proud. He's exercising at least twice a day and eating lots of veggies.
The mid-point weight-in was on Monday, and Barry won $100 for being on top! In just 6 weeks, he had lost 33 lbs! That's over 10% of his starting weight!
Today, the two women who are right behind him in the contest, sent him lunch -- 3 pizzas, cinnamon sticks, Doritos, and Coke. They work in Cincinnati, so they don't know Barry, and don't know about his incredible, new-found will power to avoid junk food. While Barry's office devoured the pizza, he snacked on raw cauliflower.
So keep up the good work, Barry! Just 6 more weeks to go to win it all!
Way to go! Sorry, but I don't have the computer skills to help w/the photos . . . I have enought blogging issues of my own!
ReplyDeleteWow, Bar! Very impressive!
ReplyDeleteThat is so terrific! Funny pictures....
ReplyDeleteBarry - very impressive! I hope you told the two women that the pizzas were delicious, and that they nicely complemented the ice cream sundaes that you enjoy for your afternoon snack. Keep us posted on your progress.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are hysterical! Good job Bear! Keep up the good work. I guess this means no sympathy weight for Margs.
ReplyDelete