I need to keep looking the cute picture of Eli in the laundry basket (post below) to remind myself what a cutie he is. He had a long, SCREAMING tantrum at 2:30am last night. AND the night before. AND this morning. AND everyday when we get home.
I keep thinking it will be nice when he can communicate better.
But then again C.J. cried for 1/2 hour this morning over his clothes. He spilled milk on his shirt and can't STAND any wet clothing, even if it's just a few drops. But then our problem is that he only has THREE shirts he will wear. (And just THREE pairs of pants--his tan pants, that he calls his "orange" ones.) And when you're three years old, clothes don't stay clean very long, so they are always in the wash. I finally talked him into one of his non-favorite shirts. But that shirt "hurts." And then he cries. And then his tears drop onto his clothes. And then they are WET. Which means he needs a new one...
So I put on his jacket and carried him screaming to the car. I didn't even ATTEMPT to get his socks or shoes on--he will only wear ONE pair of socks--his UTES socks which for some reason he calls his "BYU" socks ???, but even those "hurt" when he first puts them on. Anyway, C.J. cried the entire way to day care--I think because his pants were wet (yup, thanks to all the tears.)
But don't worry about the kids--after a few minutes at day care they were both happy angels and C.J. shooed me out the door.
As for their mother? Let's just say it's a two-can day. (That's two cans of fully-caffeinated Diet Pepsi in case you were wondering.)
1 month ago
I'm sorry to say that I'm laughing right now. Good luck!
ReplyDelete