Sunday, January 30, 2011

Eli's Escapades

Eli is 19 months old today, and sure is one whirlwind of activity! He empties the kitchen drawers as often as he can. And he loves to dive off the chair onto the beanbag. Another favorite activity is emptying my purse. And using the phone. Last month the police showed up because he had dialed 911. He loves drinking from real cups and has broken two glass ones in the past week when he dropped them on the floor.

He's a pretty good eater, though half of his meals end up on the floor. That's when I wish we had a dog.

His favorite things include his blankie, his puppy-puppets, and his Daddy. He adores playing peek-a-boo. It amazes me how it still entertains him. Baby Einstein movies are lifesavers while I get ready in the morning.

He only says a few words, but he does a few signs which helps. He's starting to play with C.J. more and more, though often one of them ends up in tears. (Eli is usually the rough one--he uses golf clubs, wooden spoons, train tracks, etc. as weapons, and he also loves to tackle. And pull hair.)

He had his check-up last week. Here are his stats:
22 lbs (6%)
33" (54%)

Love you, Eli!

1 comment:

  1. I think the younger kids have to be more rough in order to make up for the size difference. Ellie throws things and pulls Katherine's hair. I like the picture!

    ReplyDelete