Saturday, July 31, 2010

I want to linger... a little longer

The Brighton Camp reunion was this weekend. I didn't take one photo, but believe me, it was pure heaven. Amazing--after 10 years, it's still the same, wonderful place. Even the costume closet still smells the same! I had SO much fun. The memories kept flooding back. We laughed and laughed and talked and talked and we even raided the walk-in. Do we really have to wait FIVE more years until the next reunion? I'm planning on it already.

And then today was our Israel reunion. Wow--it's been 16 years. I honestly didn't even recognize some people, though others look exactly the same. What a great afternoon.

I certainly am grateful for the amazing experiences I've had and especially for all the extraordinary individuals who have impacted my life in one way or another. I love them all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO sad I couldn't be at the Brighton reunion :( Maybe I will finally get to go to one in 5 years. I'm glad you got to go to both reunions, and that you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret,
    So glad you had fun! You needed the break, the relaxation, the laughter!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete