Eli turned 7 months old a couple of days ago. And on the same day, he started crawling, for real. It's still such a cute crawl. He moves inches at a time. But he's getting faster and going further every day. He's always loved being on the ground. And now he loves it even more!
I had to clean up and re-arrange our family room last night, to make more room for our mobile baby. (He kept rolling and bumping into the train table that was in the middle of the room.) I consolidated train toys into one drawer below the table, and put many of C.J.'s other toys in the other drawer. And moved a lot into storage, too. This morning when C.J. saw the oh, so clean room, he was a bit distraught and wondered where all of his toys were. Peering into the new toy drawer, he exclaimed, "Mom, you made a MESS!" I guess he prefers his toys organized his way -- strewn across the floor where he can see them all.
By the way, here is a photo of C.J. when he was Eli's age. Do they look anything alike?
C.J.
Eli
Yes, they look like brothers . . . but are definitely different. I prefer the strewn out organization tactic like C.J.
ReplyDeleteI think their eyes have a similar shape.
ReplyDeleteOur family definitely prefers having as much as possible on the floor so that we can see everything we have at all times!