Height: 26 inches (31%)
Weight: 15 1/2 lbs (14%)
Dr. Valentine was impressed with his sitting abilities and gave him a clean bill of health. Now if he would only sleep through the night!
I love our appointments with Dr. Valentine--I always learn something new. Today he told me that 6 month olds can differentiate between their parents' native tongue and other languages. He also talked about some studies that show that babies are just learning the difference between right and wrong at 18 months, not at 9 months like many believe.
Today was also Eli's first day at Christine's day care. She said he did great. I know it was harder on me, though I did pretty well, too. Except I was over half way to work when I realized I was in the car pool lane...whoops. And I definitely felt empty-handed going to meetings today without a stroller, bottle, formula, burp cloth, toys, or baby!
I can't believe he is 6 months!! I'm also glad to hear that 18 months is when babies learn right from wrong, because Ellie doesn't seem to get it yet . . . not even enough to do something wrong just because it is wrong.
ReplyDeleteSad that Eli is no longer at work with you, but it will maybe help you enjoy him more when he is awake all night?? Or, maybe not. Just a thought.
Well these two boys couldn't be more opposite in their stats. Ryan measured in at 97%for height and 65% for weight. Love that they can be so close in age and so different at the same time :)
ReplyDelete