Well, I was wrong. I am totally smitten by this little boy. No, he doesn't smile yet (on purpose) and yes, he just sleeps a lot and grunts and cries when he has a bubble, but I adore him. This newborn stage is more wonderful than I remembered. I find myself wishing we could stop time and just enjoy his newness forever. He had his two-week checkup today and he's up to 8 lbs 2 oz. Eeks! He's already growing up too quickly!
C.J. loves him, too, and enjoys "holding it" whenever he can.
He is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI so want to be there and hold him! Super sweet pictures.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't get my kids to stop calling the baby "it" forever. So so cute. I love these first few weeks too. I wish I could hang on to them forever.
ReplyDeleteWow, these are really awesome pictures Margaret. Thanks again for your hospitality, we miss the guys already. We are so glad you are feeling better.
ReplyDeletePat and Tony
Margaret, he is beautiful!! We got back from Alaska last week and have been busy packing and moving since then... we moved into that house in Spanish Fork I told you about awhile ago. Anyways, I need to come meet this adorable baby of yours. When is your family reunion and when do you go back to work! Love ya! -Katelyn
ReplyDelete