We had a great time Memorial Day Weekend in Heber City riding Thomas the Train and enjoying all of the other fun things there. Teresa, Sam, and Alex, as well as Marianne, Mike, Katherine, and Ellie joined us for the fun.
Super cute! I'll bet he loved it! ....and I'll bet CJ had a good time too. ;D You finally look pregnant! It is wrong, Margs, I'd be happy to donate some of my girth to make you look more appropriate. (Was that funny or just gross???)
Super cute! I'll bet he loved it! ....and I'll bet CJ had a good time too. ;D You finally look pregnant! It is wrong, Margs, I'd be happy to donate some of my girth to make you look more appropriate. (Was that funny or just gross???)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures,
ReplyDeletemom and dad
LOVE that picture of CJ on the train - so cute!
ReplyDelete