Thursday, February 26, 2009

Saturday Morning Chores and Saturday Night Fun

One day we'll hire a maid. But in the meantime, I've got a son to train. I vacuumed while C.J. swept. He swept everything from the wood floors to the carpet to the shower door!

While I ironed, C.J. entertained himself with a spray bottle of water and rag in the bathroom. He managed to get the floor very wet. The spray bottle definitely won out over the rag.

We rewarded ourselves with a night out with the Bateman family at Jack and Jill's bowling alley. Don't ask what our scores were--we could certainly use some more practice! 




2 comments:

  1. Does CJ clean toilets? Mike is training Katherine to clean our toilet . . . don't worry, she is really good at washing her hands after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great. I love how kids really love to play with our stuff much more than their own toys. Of course, idiots that we are, we keep buying toys from them, don't we!

    ReplyDelete